Resort Rules and Regulation
WE DO NOT ALLOW VISITORS!
The Treasure Cove is private and the accommodations and facilities are intended
for use by our guests only. If your relatives or friends plan to visit with you,
ask them to do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc. but
not at the Treasure Cove!
- There is a $5.00 refundable deposit for each room key.
- Sorry No Pets or Fireworks Please
- Rubbish will be picked up by 10:00 am daily, please put it out by 9:30
am but not before 8 am. We will not be responsible for animals getting
into it, putting it out the night before will not be tolerated and if you
miss us you will transfer to rubbish receptacles.
- All units except motel rooms are rented on a weekly basis in July and
August. No maid service, towels, paper goods or soap is supplied.
- Reservations are tentative until 50% deposit is received. Deposits
are credited for the entire length of your stay. MOTEL deposits are
cheerfully refunded when cancellation is received 10 DAYS PRIOR to arrival,
less a 25% cancellation fee. TWO, THREE, FOUR AND FIVE BEDROOM UNIT
deposits are cheerfully refunded when cancellation is received 60 days prior
to arrival, less a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds on early
departures, dock slips or # of reserved guests. Upon arrival no
personal checks are accepted. Personal check are only accepted two
weeks prior to arrival. There is a service charge of $15.00 for
returned checks. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Money Orders and
Travelers Cheques. Balance due is payable upon arrival.
- Arrival time should be planned for after 3 pm. This allows us
enough time to thoroughly clean all units. Departure time is no later
than 10 am.
- Each additional person $10.00 In Season - $8.00 Pre/Post Season ( 3
years old and over) without exceeding unit capacity. *Cots/Cribs $10 per night.
Your reservation will be acknowledged via email. Please be sure to provide your
e-mail upon phone reservation.
- Boat dockage fee of $1.50 per foot per night during peak season and $1.00
per foot per night during pre/post season. Includes use of launch on facility
and trailer parking. **First date of boat reservation is to be paid whether
boat put in water that day/night etc. Do not hold up a slip if you are
unsure when you will put it in water.
- For those without boat slips a $25.00 fee per visit will be charged
for use of launch and trailer parking in–season only. Pre-post season
- Slips are limited by size of boat. We have a limited # of larger/deep
slips. They are available on first come, first serve basis. Requests for
specific slips will TRY to be accommodated. Management has the right to
change slips depending on boat size etc. at ANYTIME during your stay.
Parking is allowed in your ASSIGNED boat slip only. Please do not
park in anyone else’s slip at ANYTIME for ANY reason unless approved
by the office. Please be considerate of other guests, do not use their slips
as a pick up/drop off area etc. Please follow the before mentioned or you
will be asked to trailer your boat for the remainder of your vacation.
- Boat slips will not be available until after 3p.m upon day of arrival.
Boat slip expires 10 am date of departure (same as room rules). Parking in
the launch ramp is prohibited except for launch/departing. Please be
considerate of other guests and do so in a timely manner. YOUR BOAT WILL
BE MOVED if you park in Charter Parking or in the Private slip.
- Vehicle parking is limited. Most parking allows one vehicle in front
of unit only. There will be numbered spaces according to the room you are
assigned. There will be additional extra spaces throughout the grounds if
needed. Depending on your party size please try to limit the number of
vehicles that you bring. You are not allowed to park in any spaces other
than the one(s) assigned to your unit or you will be asked to move
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR STAY EARLY WITHOUT REFUND IF FOR ANY REASON THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.